Sign in to follow this  
Rex Hughes

Dear diary it’s Rex

((New to this diary stuff and will fix / add on to it as I go))

Dear diary, 

My heart got broken. When I saw them together I thought it was cute but once I spent more time with them it started to sink in. I had to drink my pain away but it was still there no matter on how much I drank. Will I ever get over it? Will I find a new person to crush? I thought we were building something.. but guess not.. let’s hope things start to get better.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

(5/12/19)

Dear Diary,  

Last night was an disaster but were just gonna leave it at that. But Today i GOT MY BADGE. I am able to drive alone and feel great about myself as ems! ^-^

Edited by Rex Hughes
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Dear Diary, 

I have been scared for my life ever since that one day with kika. The man chewy tried to kill me and kika out on route 68's town. I have had an empty feeling since it about trying to be emotional support role. I try to be myself but I've felt I've been changed. Now I have One of my friends known as Nathan Smith that was nice and super caring trying to kill me all over a joke? He stabbed me with a needle with his own blood and is actively trying to hunt me down.  Part of me wants to know why just me since Lena was there... But part of me feels happy it's only me.  Am i going to have to feel this way for couple weeks or an week? Will this end? Am i gonna die?  I AM SCARED FOR MY LIFE! I AM NOT READY TO DIE. 

***Tears rest of the page off**

I am scared FOR MY LIFE. 

Edited by Rex Hughes
  • Like 1