Killian Dawson

Getting a game breaking error?

Question

image.png.e840031a8e7be60509d631006813c7e4.png

If anyone knows how to fix this, that'd be great. I have raised the "CNetObjPed" pool size in the quoted gameconfix.xml to 500 from 174 but I have no idea what's going on but my game keeps crashing and my head is both hurting too much and im too tired for this shit 😛

Any help would be appreciated. o7

• Like 1

11 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

The value in question is specifically related to peds, I'm assuming how many peds can be loaded at any one time (including players).

Something tells me this is more than just a visual mod problem, I've personally never had a crash and I've tested a ton of different files and settings whilst creating mods. If the crash was relating to some kind of visual setting I would understand but it's definitely strange that it relates to Peds. It might be worth testing whether having loose files in citizen folder vs addon .rpf format helps resolve any crashes. 

This is the last version I posted before we lost the old forums, otherwise you may have more luck with NaturalVision or MVGA, both of which I've converted to addon .rpf files here

FiveM is a wonderful thing, but there are a lot of things that are simply broken which work perfectly in GTA V.

Edited by Ted McFarlane

Posted (edited)

Do you use a .rpf addon? Have you looked inside with OpenIV to see if there's a rogue gameconfig in there? It's strange how the tooltip still says 142.

I believe the value is 110+player cap, which obviously changed from 32 to 64 with the advent of OneSync

Edited by Ted McFarlane

6 hours ago, Jasmine Kali said:

Remove visual mods helped me. I don't get that anymore. U can find another visual mod if you need to have one. 

Yeah I'm using Shred's, I have been for a long while and never had this problem. I think it's highly unlikely th

4 hours ago, Ted McFarlane said:

Do you use a .rpf addon? Have you looked inside with OpenIV to see if there's a rogue gameconfig in there? It's strange how the tooltip still says 142.

I believe the value is 110+player cap, which obviously changed from 32 to 64 with the advent of OneSync

I am using a realistic_weapon_sounds RPF addon. I've not looked inside that, but when I get home tomorrow (fml) I will have a look! I've never used this weapon sounds RPF so that could be a fair diasnosis. Will update this post once I've checked!!

12 minutes ago, Killian Dawson said:

Yeah I'm using Shred's, I have been for a long while and never had this problem. I think it's highly unlikely th

I have the realistic sound and dont have that error, but i did use Shred's and got that error. I'm vanilla now and have not seen that error code since.

I used to get that error all the time aswell on the onesync server, untill i decided to reinstall FiveM and get rid of my visual mod (was using shreds), havent seen that error since, my game crashes alot less in general now

Think i will reinstall the visual mod tonight to see if it will crash again, as im still unsure what could have been the problem for me as i completely deleted FiveM and installed it again. 

6 hours ago, Ted McFarlane said:

The value in question is specifically related to peds, I'm assuming how many peds can be loaded at any one time (including players).

Something tells me this is more than just a visual mod problem, I've personally never had a crash and I've tested a ton of different files and settings whilst creating mods. If the crash was relating to some kind of visual setting I would understand but it's definitely strange that it relates to Peds. It might be worth testing whether having loose files in citizen folder vs addon .rpf format helps resolve any crashes. 

This is the last version I posted before we lost the old forums, otherwise you may have more luck with NaturalVision or MVGA, both of which I've converted to addon .rpf files here

FiveM is a wonderful thing, but there are a lot of things that are simply broken which work perfectly in GTA V.

This worked. Thicc visuals caused no problems.

Thank you.

/closed.