Sign in to follow this  
Dwayne Pipe

Random Events

I hear some amazing stories of things that have happened. I would like to know whats the best and most random thing you have witnessed or participated in to date?

I know it's weird, but with being an officer here. I love the well thought out hostage takings.  We had a few where the stories were so good, I didn't want to end them, or see them end.  Because it went months on end.

Think my favorite would be with @Jericho Bane and @Samara Blair group that they had

• Like 4

I had an NPC helicopter drop out of the sky and land on my EMS command hummer on Elgin Avenue.  No one to see it and I wasn't recording.  Nearly shat myself.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Taylor Faye said:

I know it's weird, but with being an officer here. I love the well thought out hostage takings.  We had a few where the stories were so good, I didn't want to end them, or see them end.  Because it went months on end.

Think my favorite would be with @Jericho Bane and @Samara Blair group that they had

Yep! ^^ these two people and their group are very very creative. Had some memorable experiences for me and my character. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Darcy Reid said:

I had an NPC helicopter drop out of the sky and land on my EMS command hummer on Elgin Avenue.  No one to see it and I wasn't recording.  Nearly shat myself.

And why exactly was floppy mad at you? 😂

I did hear him say on stream once that he's dropped whales on people.

For me craziest thing was being kidnapped with @Sasha Dimitrijev by burger heads and aliens. That story is still ongoing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yesterday, A lot of people know about that are involved with pd and ems. But lately the role play in this past week on the server has been so strong its freaking amazing! I am truly enjoying it and the interactions. 

• Like 2