This page is the central rules list for the entirety of our GTA V roleplay community. You are expected to know and be familiar with all the rules on this page before playing on our server, this includes checking back frequently for any updated rules.
We want to foster great roleplay and experiences while you play on our roleplay servers. As such these rules are strictly enforced and are punishable by a kick or ban from our servers or community with no warning.
It is your responsibility to follow and keep up to date with our rules, nobody will be grandfathered in or is exempt to the rules. If you encounter a player breaking any of our rules do not break RP to call them out. Gather evidence, then visit our player reporting section and follow the instructions there.
All rules are subject to admin discretion.
If you are unsure about any rules please ask a support member or above.
If you witness someone breaking a rule, this does not give you the right to break rules too, stay calm and in-character, obtain video-evidence and then report said, individual.
- Language - All members must be able to speak fluent, coherent English.
- Age - All players must be 18+ upon joining the community. No characters will be under the age of 18.
- Character Names - Character names must be realistic, appropriate, and understandable. Famous names are subject to approval.
- Unbecoming Behavior - Zero tolerance of racism, sexism, abusiveness, toxic behavior, harassment, suggestions of rape, or rape RP. This also includes trolling, cop baiting, being a nuisance/annoyance, and forcing RP.
- Fail RP - The act of failing to remain in character and not valuing your character’s life. No improbable, impractical, and fantastical roleplay. This also includes powergaming and metagaming.
RDM/VDM - No randomly attacking another person with a weapon, vehicle, etc. without a reason or interaction.
- Gang on gang/turf war is acceptable with prior reasoning. This needs to be done in a careful and roleplay-conscious way to minimize harming innocent bystanders and with strong storyline reasoning/progression.
- New Life Rule - You are expected to roleplay all injuries. Players (on ALL their characters) must stay away from the scene of injury for at least 15 minutes.
- Dark Roleplay - No extremism, terrorism, or torture. Players can get admin pre-approval for storyline exceptions for dark roleplay. Mild torture towards another player may also occur, but you will need pre-written, dated consent from the target player before it is allowed.
- Corruption - Mechanical corruption is forbidden in any and all forms. RP corruption is allowed on an admin pre-approved basis only.
- Hostages - Hostages are defined as someone who is kidnapped with the intent of leveraging a person’s life to get a reaction or action from a third party. Hostages can only be taken when 4 or more cops are on duty. Hostages must be genuine, cannot be a willing party, and not someone you regularly associate with. There is a $10,000 max per hostage.
- Storm Prep - 30 minutes after and before a reset, major crimes are not allowed. Major crimes are classified as financial and victim crimes. Situations that start before the 30 minute mark when leading up to a reset may continue.
- Off Limits - The following locations and vehicles are prohibited: Fort Zancudo, military vehicles, quarry dump trucks, and vehicles with weapons or mounted weapons. Aircrafts are allowed for whitelisted pilots, EMS, and LEO.
- Combat Logging - You may not disconnect for ANY reason for at least 15 minutes after an interaction with LEO, EMS, or any criminal activity, including player to player hostile interactions. Players are expected to message involved parties if they MUST disconnect with the reasoning. Exceptions include going to prison or being hospitalized.
- Cheating - Weapons obtained by NPCs, vehicles, or other unintended means isn’t permitted. Cheats, hacks, dupes, third party game-altering effects, or exploiting any system for use other than what was intended is strictly forbidden.