Email Server is back up and running ×
Taylor Faye

clothing stores for certain gangs

So i know it was said once before that they weren't doing clothing stores and garages for gangs.  

But the big question is, is why then some gangs still have them.  

Its nothing against these people, or gangs.

but syndicate has a clothing store and  garage at their gang house that was entered in there.  another house soon to be a gang house has a clothing store.

i know my group would benefit having one.  and we are only looking for a clothing circle.

but my question is. how does everyone else feel about this?

• Like 3

I think that with the fact that we get thrown in in the same clothes EVERY time we take the train. It would be nice to have a safe place to go as a member of a gang (One of the 'safe houses') rather than the clothing stores that everyone can go to.

• Like 1

Same with Vagos, we have to enter Ballas area to change clothes. We have to run insanely far to get to a garage.

I understand that once one person asks for it, everyone wants it, but I don't see why it's bad to have those circles for certain gangs. Maybe it could even be possible that only certain people can use them. Like the people who are in the group management part now.

All private garages remain, however their only function is to retrieve vehicles that were put in previously. They do not have storing abilities. Eventually, all private garage circles will be gone.

Clothing changing can be allowed for the home base of a gang, and no where else. However, the abuse of the closets that we currently have is concerning, so if we were to give all registered/official gangs a closet in their home base, changes will occur.

I know my group has to run down some ways to get to a clothing changer.  so one in our house would be fantastic and we would use that mainly