Revolution RP
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Heads up - The in game Twitter is not for chatting. It's being used the wrong way and needs to stop. Conversations should happen in texts please utilize this feature.
Ainsley Childers

Hurricane Dorian

Posted (edited)

For those of you that will or has been affected by Hurricane Dorian be sure you have a plan and FILL UP YOUR GAS CANS AND TANKS NOW. Gas stations are already running out in my area and the hurricane is days away. Have a bug out bag if you need to evacuate. Me being a 911 dispatcher I hate telling people we can’t do anything because they didn’t evacuate and it’s not safe for our officers to do so. If you’re in a evacuation zone there is an evacuation put in place for a reason so evacuate. If you don’t have a generator go and purchase one now. Right now it’s being predicted to be hitting as a category 3 and the eye by Daytona. That’s right in my area so coming next week expect not to hear me for possibly up to 2 weeks. Good luck to everyone in Florida and stay safe 🙂

UPDATE!!

It will now hit as a Category 4 hurricane.

Just got updated to a Category 5 hurricane. 

Probs gonna be out of power. 

Edited by Ainsley Childers
  • Like 7
  • Sad 3