Revolution RP
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sign in to follow this  
Mark Spiros

cya revo fun time knowin ya all

I made 1 report about the police, and ever since 80% of the police force have been jumping on a fucking bandwagon hating on me and my friends.

It makes you feel unwanted and i've been told to find a different server.

Also just for context, I was talking to a friend about fair enough some weird shit but we were just talking to one another in the cells, when we were told that we were being offensive to everyone and minorities lmfao

fucking minorities? yeah great one

also just a bit of context, I never chatted shit to him. I only congratulated him on catching us. (2 Different scenarios)

image.png.14591065d88a25c976105c1de884c5b3.png

makes a statement telling me to explain it on the forums ^

So i'll go no problem, have fun on the server to everyone who was actually decent outside of the RP

But everyone else go can suck a fat one.

image.png.adab401424e596f0d1d565004e2bcc58.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

also for anyone wanting to report a police officer, dont. it ruins rp cause all the cops start to hate you not your character and they start to throw shit around that just simply aint real

• Thanks 1

Talking about shitting in females vaginas is foul language for the server. When approached and told that you may offend someone with the language, you got cranky. If you had said that in front of me, I would have been pissed off too. 

Nothing about this has to do with a report. I haven't even read the report, but think that comments like that are immature and derogatory.  

• Like 3

And I have just been told that this is not the first time you have spoke in quite derogatory ways, so, maybe think about the way you communicate. 

• Like 1

None of what he said was directed at anyone there. And everyone there knows this. But instead of making a post on the forums about your feelings being hurt and needing your safe space, you decided to abuse your in game power as virtual police officers to take out your real life anger.  As far as hearing that he has used derogatory language in the past, is this possibly coming from one of the officers that just had his feelings hurt by words used in the cell? If so, I'd say the fair thing to do would be get some proof. Kind of like the proof we have of Jericho breaking this RDM "rule". But it seems rules don't apply to cops in this city. 

So on top of an RDM by Jericho that we have actual  PROOF of, you also chose to abuse your power because you were offended by words.

Give me a fucking  break.?

• Like 2

Yeah thanks Jeff, 

1. We have ZERO tolerance for racism, sexism, homophobia, abuse, or harassment. Your immediate and permanent removal from the community may result. 

This is common sense, and also has ZERO to do with what was said in the cell. So once again unless you have some PROOF, as we do, all you are doing is lying and abusing your power as a virtual police officer. If ruining RP is your goal, you have succeeded. 

Time heals everything...........................right?..............................?

If this thread is any indication of how you act in server, c'ya! 

?

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Seems a little bit counterintuitive to say that giving you extra time ruined your RP when you are talking about shitting in vaginas in front of women who find it offensive.

• Like 7

Seems a little deceptive to act like I was the one using the magic words that hurt your feelings. I'm simply stating facts that will definitely be ignored. But you people don't seem to have any problem with  making things up to use to your advantage. 

And i'm not sure what you see in my posts that indicate you wouldn't want me on the server moody. Does the truth hurt that bad?

Dude, I literally had nothing to do with your charges, I wasn't even in the room. I just find your conversation disgusting.

• Like 6

Miss Lady, I agree it was a vulgar joke. But it was not directed at you or anyone else, obviously. And it also didn't come from me, although if it did I still don't see how it should be used against me  in game. If anything, a message outside of the RP about that not being language that is allowed in the city. Maybe even a ban if that's how you think it should be handled. But when outside feelings are brought in to the game, and then enforced by gamers playing as police officers..... It comes off as a HUGE abuse of power. I didn't even say it, but just being friends with the dude that did got me in more trouble and treated like garbage.. after being completely respectful to everyone there. 

Why did  it get me in more trouble though pal? That is where the ENTIRE issue lies. 

Was it because your feelings were hurt, or can you show me a rule that says making a vulgar joke will result in virtual police officers abusing power?

I realize now posting any of this is pointless. None of you are acting like people playing a game, even on the forums. Instead you act like you are real cops that must stick together or be kicked off the force.

Taylor, 

You are correct, but how should words offending you in real life be handled? Should it be handled in game while you RP? 

Edited by Nick Stone

It's not outside feelings, you offended them in character? You act like shit in the cells, you get 25% extra. Just as if you rp well and aren't a nugget you can get 25% reductions. 

• Like 2

Two inmates telling jokes to each other would not result in more time being added, let's be real. The time was added because actual feelings were hurt by words, and rather than handle it the right way, it was handled in game.

But just incase /me apologizes to all offended by magic words.

I'll just concede and wave the white flag. This is going nowhere. You cops win with your power, per usual. 

Edited by Nick Stone

Bruh, y’all coulda just been like “I’m sorry, won’t do it again, my bad”, taken your L and moved on. Not sure why it had to escalate to this?

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Nick Stone said:

Why did  it get me in more trouble though pal? That is where the ENTIRE issue lies. 

Was it because your feelings were hurt, or can you show me a rule that says making a vulgar joke will result in virtual police officers abusing power?

You are correct, but how should words offending you in real life be handled? Should it be handled in game while you RP? 

It's not abuse of power. Abuse of power is putting you in jail permanently. Adding 25% for trolls is well within our means and policy. And so we did exactly that.

And seriously, you/the person you're defending were talking about shitting in vaginas? Come on? Are you 5? Do you need counseling? Get a life. Bye!

Edited by Mac Moody
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2