Revolution RP
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Heads up - The in game Twitter is not for chatting. It's being used the wrong way and needs to stop. Conversations should happen in texts please utilize this feature.
Althea Castillo

One on One - Thank you!

Update: 09/22/19

Thank you everyone who stopped by this week and chatted with us. I got many notes and will be discussing them this week with Floppy, CM, and Admins. 

Anytime you guys see me in TS feel free to message me for a chat. My original post still stands always. 

I want to do better in serving the community and making that bridge, making sure you are being heard and we are working on the issues of the community. If you see me there, please PLEASE come talk to me. I want your honest feedback on the community, the server, rules, actions. How you feel we can improve. 

Revo is family!!

Love ❤️

UPDATE:

Spoiler

Floppy would like to set up some 1 on 1 times to meet with the community.
We will be setting up 15 minute time slots for this Saturday 09/21/19.

To sign up please comment below with the time slot you would like.

IMPORTANT! TIMES ARE IN PDT. (https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/)

1300 - Wayne Fistacuffs
1315 - Jean Boudreaux 
1330 - Available
1345 - Available
1400 - Available
1415 - Available
1430 - Available
1445 - Available
1500 - Available
1515 - Available
1530 - Available
1545 - Mike Michaelson

I will be available at the following time frames the remainder of the week. 
Wednesday 09/18 --- 2000-2230 CDT  An emergency came up and I cannot be available.
Thursday 09/19 -- 1600-2000 CDT
Friday 09/20 -- 1500-2000 CDT

If you see me in the room alone feel free to pop in. If someone is in there with me send a message and wait in Hangout 2. 

Thank you everyone for your continued support and comments all of it is greatly appreciated. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Post:

Spoiler

Good morning community! 

I have heard that there is still a lot that people are feeling unheard and issues are being brushed aside or ignored. I want to do better in serving the community and making that bridge, making sure you are being heard and we are working on the issues. Earlier this year Ruby had done some one on ones and so through out this week I will be hanging out in Teamspeak as I am available. If you see me there, please PLEASE come talk to me. I want your honest feedback on the community, the server, rules, actions. How you feel we can improve. 

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Thank you everyone who stopped by this week and chatted with us. I got many notes and will be discussing them this week with Floppy, CM, and Admins. 

Anytime you guys see me in TS feel free to message me for a chat. My original post still stands always. 

I want to do better in serving the community and making that bridge, making sure you are being heard and we are working on the issues of the community. If you see me there, please PLEASE come talk to me. I want your honest feedback on the community, the server, rules, actions. How you feel we can improve. 

Revo is family!!

Love ❤️

• Thanks 5