Revolution RP
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sign in to follow this  
Kat Sweetser

Pokémon Red: MissingNo Challenge

So on a random whim and nostagia kick I decided to start an (what I would like to think is) interesting playthrough where my main and only battle Pokémon is the glitch MissingNo. (also an inside joke or two between me and @Eddie Lee)

For those who don't know what MissingNo is, its one of the most famous game glitches of all time thanks to some programming oversights and the original Red/Blue/yellow being about as stable as a house of cards in a hurricane as soon as you do anything outside the intended set path.

Issues can include but not limited too:

• Glitched graphics
  • Glitched Audio
  • Corrupt Hall of Fame

Anyone interested in learning more about MissingNo can click this link >here<

Now onto the rules of this challenge:

1. NO Cheats, Hacks or Exploits. (Beyond getting 2 free Masterballs and a Wild Pokemon Modifier to get the challenge started)
  2. I will be doing my best to use MissingNo. Only for battle, the game cannot be completed without HM users and if MissingNo faints another Pokémon will have to be used in a trainer battle. In this instance I will try to intentionally lose the fight, and as a last option use a revive on MissingNo.
  3. In Battle Item's are OK to use.

As a side note: I did not vocally commentate on this video but if there is demand for it, I will. also I have skipped all the walking unless its a 1st time entry into an area or a key moment to the game's plot (or something crazy happens)

• Haha 5