Wayne Fistacuffs

Wayne ain't taking no one shits today #AngryTowDrive

Dude why u got to put people on blast man on the server where all like family we don't put people on blast like this man....#NoRespect...BTW i took the L with pride dude i gave you respect but now u just lost it....

I mostly posted it because it was really good RP, not to put anyone on blast. Also I don't know how anyone would know who this person is. You kind of put yourself on blast by identifying that this is your character. And you didn't take the L, I gave you the L. Taking the L would have been to surrender when I had you at gunpoint and not try to swing on someone with a gun. But I wasn't trying to call out NVL. I played it out and made it fun.

This post was to show a good RP scenario and how fun the server can be. Wasn't meaning to offend anyone, despite the title..

Edited by Wayne Fistacuffs

No i took the L i didn't come back to shoot u i didn't come and get u for doing it i respected u got me dude that's my point...RP scenario might have been fun for u but i was helping someone who was down and your going to take my bike that wasn't fun for me man....The fight was good RP but u taking my bike when im trying to help someone just wasn't right man...Everyone knows that Pike (thats his name when im in the black) is me man i didn't put me on blast they know its me OOC but in game they don't....His story man he haves to keep on the low i could not call the cops i could not do anything to show who he really is in game...Its part of my story to be hidden and not seen and at that moment would have put me as risk of showing the cops who i am...Look man if u felt it was NVL report me ill take my bans my points my whatever with my head held high and i would never be upset or mad that someone reported me for something i did wrong...Every time i got banned in the past i took it and i never bitched or fought or even got mad at the person for reporting me....i felt like u posting this was a slap in my face was all and like i said before where a Revo family we dont do this man and i felt u just wanted to throw it in my face and show people how u got me and that rubed me wrong...u want ot talk about this later we can up to u...

The whole bike thing should stay IC. I get you were helping someone, honestly that whole situation would have never happened on a regular day because wayne hardly ever does tow work. But the Rp was too good to leave it. The whole scenario was sitting right there. so I wanted to make some good content as I do stream and clip content too. so all the stuff about taking the bike and you were doing something good by helping someone blah blah should stay IC. it is was it is in game. There was no OOC attempt for negativity towards you. This post was strictly to show a good RP situation for Wayne. The title of this post was for Wayne not for me vs you in any OOC meaning. So putting you on blast as a human being was in no way intended here, and putting you character on blast means nothing because this is all OOC. so i'm not sure where you are truly offended.

But if you are truly offended, I can ask to have the post deleted. 

Also I dont plan to report you. It would have to be something serious to report on forums. I can dislike how something went down, but I mean its not a big deal. But i did wish Critical player could drop weapons.. 

Edited by Wayne Fistacuffs

Its all good man we good i just was upset at the moment but i understand your point and we good man u don't have to put it down.....I agree i would have gave it to u if i could lol......