Revolution RP
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It is with a heavy heart that I have made the decision to retire from Revolution staff as Community Relations. Due to some ongoing personal reasons it is the best solution for now. I love this community and am sad that I couldn't do more to support it in my 2 years as staff and wish the rest of staff the very best. 
Thank you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 13

Posted (edited)

Thank you Thea you have been amazing, we wouldn't have Community Relations without you there was no one better for the position when it was first created and i still stand by that to this day, You have always made time out of your busy schedule for individuals and the community as a whole, So from someone who has RP'd with you and has personally had help from you on multiple situations Thank you, I hope everything is okay and that whatever reason you have to step down for gets better All my love ! 

Edited by Paul Owen
  • Like 4

Thea, you did an amazing job and we were all really thankful to have you.  BUT life comes first and it's obvious you didn't make this decision lightly.  We all love you and hope we'll still see you around as often as you can be.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your service to this community Thea, You made the server a significantly better place by listening to us, and it will be worse off without someone as dedicated as you. 

Edited by Hunter Reglem
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you, Thea for putting time and effort into the server i know through our private messages that you were really trying and that revo will be a lot worse off without you.                                      FROM- @Edmund Singleton 

Edited by Kai Flippinton
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Although I havent being apart of Revo for long, the work i have seen you do and heard of you you doing, its being amazing. Thank you for doing what you have. i hope everything will be ok and hope to see you around!

• Like 5

Im going to miss you Thea and im happy to say i got to RP with you....U was the backbone of Revo and where all going to miss you there.....Thank You for being u and Thank You for awesome....

• Like 4

It's sad to see that you had to step down, but I can totally understand that real life has to come first. You have done so many amazing things for this community. You have been the glue that kept the community together, when people had disagreements, you managed to keep track of all the strings that are needed to knit a community meeting together.

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you have put in to this community. It's so appreciated by us all.

• Like 4

You take care of you Thea, that is the most important.  Miss you and Tavis tons.  Hope things turn out for you guys!  😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1