Revolution RP
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ruby Blaze

VOTING OPEN Community Representatives

As per THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, we are establishing a group of non-staff members from all different areas of the community to have a direct relationship with upper staff and community relations. This group will have a private Discord channel where they can air their concerns, the concerns of other community members, discuss new features they and others would like to see, and be polled about changes that Staff would like to make. This group would be upheld to a higher standard of communication, be an example for other's behavior, and would have to be currently active playing on the server. The group will be comprised of 2-3 LEO's, 2-3 EMS's, 2-3 predominantly criminal roleplayers, and 2-3 legal roleplayers.

In order to get the best group possible, and the people who the community wants to represent them, we are going to take nominations for each section. If you are nominated, please post that you will accept/deny that nomination. You can nominate up to 2 people for each section. If someone has already been nominated, please do not nominate them twice. The requirements for nomination are currently not a staff member and they have had no disciplinary action in the last 6 months. This thread will be open until 11 January 2020. Once the nominations are calculated, voting will open up on the same day, and a link to that will be added to the end of this thread. 

This thread is also not for any discussion. Anyone posting more than just names will have their post removed.

How to structure your nominations:
(If applicable) I have been nominated and I ________ that nomination.
LEO nominations

• Name 1
  • Name 2

EMS nominations

• Name 1
  • Name 2

Criminal nominations

• Name 1 
  • Name 2

Legal nominations

• Name 1 
  • Name 2
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

LEO nominations

• TBD
  • Colin McCalester

EMS nominations

• Ruby Blaze
  • TBD

Criminal nominations

• Wayne Fistacuffs
  • Kevin Flame

Legal nominations

• TBD
  • TBD

I have been nominated and I ACCEPT that nomination.

Edited by Wayne Fistacuffs
removed dupe nominee
  • Haha 2

I have been nominated and I accept that nomination. 😉

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have been nominated and I decline that nomination.

Edited by Kai Flippinton
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1