Revolution RP
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Steven Bean

Fivem and nvidia shadowplay help

hi all just wondering if anyone has managed to get shadowplay working with fivem

earlier today had a cool cop chase n rp moments but when going to hit my normal replay thing I use for other game I then noticed shadowplay wasn't running in fivem

does anyone have a workaround for this any info is greatly appreciated as I enjoy making videos and would love to start making some on the server

anyways tia for any help

You guys wiped out so badly!  i was actually shocked you guys were not as hurt as you were.

• Like 1

Haha dunno how we was both able to run away was funny though and i did buy that car haha 🤔

anyways ive sorted it by enabling desktop capture in shadowplay, so look forward to some videos when I've got some footage together 

Shadowplay is really wonky with FiveM but does work. You need to enable "Desktop Recording" in the Privacy Control tab of Shadowplay if that's not enough

Go to FiveM directory locate citizen.fx edit the file, add DisableNVSP=0 on a new line. Should work.

• Like 1

I did the second option u mentioned but didn't work as it should couldn't record anything with it so found the desktop recording tab and done it that way not the way id like to use it but at least it works

I wouldn’t bother recording stuff that way. If you are wanting to record stuff I would just use obs studio and it’s completely free and will allow you to select only fiveM etc 

Ive got obs just only have it set up for streaming, don't want to stream yet cuz im quite new and that and plus no fucker ever watches lmao, just like the shadow play feature to record last 20 mins etc etc used it for years just what im use to I guess lol