Revolution RP
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ruby Blaze

Community Rep - New Voting!

Due to real life reasons, one of our Criminal Community Representatives has had to resign from the position. We are looking for your nominations for voting for this reason! You may nominate ONE person. If you are nominated, please reply whether you accept or deny the nomination. 

Requirements:

• Currently not a staff member
  • Cannot have previously held a seat
  • No disciplinary action in the last 6 months
  • Must actively be playing in the server 3+ times a week

More information about the specifics about what is required of the position can be found >>HERE<<

Nominations will close on Monday, 9 March 2020. Voting will begin shortly after and conclude on Thursday, 12 March 2020. Everything will be posted in this thread/edits to this original post.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Lexia Hasuki said:

I nominate @Edward Owen because he is an civilian/criminal player and he wants only the best for our community.

I have been nominated, and wish to accept.

• Like 7

I nominate @Jean Boudreaux as Gino of course, I feel that he has an understanding of Both sides & as Montgomery put it, is going to be able to tackle the current Issue of seeing from both perspectives. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Malik Jones said:

I nominate @Mike Michaelson for his thought out and unique criminal who has experience in almost every field of crime, as-well as a stand up cop character 

While the compliments are humbling, I must respectfully decline. I am currently involved in LEO and DOJ projects, as well as IRL obligations. 

That being said, I'm hopeful that whomever is elected will hear concerns from myself and other members of the community, and act in the best interest for all of us.

• Like 2

NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED

Nominated:

IF YOU ARE TAGGED IN THIS POST with no declaration, you need to please post whether you accept/decline the nomination. I will leave this open until tomorrow morning so we aren't throwing out potentially 6 good individuals.

• Thanks 2