Where are you based?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you based?

• UK
    • Europe
    • USA
    • Canada
    • Other

I am from the UK and I have played for only about a month before "The Blackout" and I met very little UK based people and barely any Europeans. 

Please feel free to add in the comments where your based. I am in work (Bored out of my mind) and was intrigued. 

I am starting to think I may need to redact my comments. haha! 

We have a very diverse player base. You just happen to only see one side or the other during specific times. ?

57 minutes ago, Sean Callanan said:

We have a very diverse player base. You just happen to only see one side or the other during specific times. ?

Of course I do play very late for Europe. Due to IRL things like work and stuff getting home and jumping on isn't an option. Fingers crossed get to see more of ya! 

Not too late but aim to try and get on for the 8:00PM reset. Previously didn't get in before the blackout. So thats at least 9:00PM Europe and usually get in about 10.30 and then on till about 1am. This is all UK time. 

1 minute ago, Mitchel Jansen said:

Oh yeah that is quite late for EU standards, since we're an hour ahead of you guys haha

Yeah! i know right ? different on the weekends. I hope to change it up soon! 

I probably meet more people from (seemingly) across the pond than I do people who seem to be stateside.  Almost directly opposite of your experience surprisingly.  I am based in the US myself.  As @Rex Hughes says, #WestCoastBestCoast.

Edited by Rocco Fittz
  • Like 2

From Northern California, but have been in Japan since 2017. I live near Hiroshima, and encourage everyone to bucket list a Japan vacation. This country, its people, and everything about it are amazing.

• Like 2